January 26, 2009

Memories Of Us

why i need to go through all of this?
i dont want to but it comes on its own.
all the memories with 'u' suddenly appear in front of me.
uuuuurgh!
why dont i,just this once,'layan' all the feeling for a while..
i remember all the time we been together,
sma tu da jadi rutin harian ku,
every morning i'll wake u up,
make a breakfast 4 u,(my bibik did mostly)
every night kite akan berborak til morning hehe
talk about soooooo many things...
kite akan share all the feeling dat were bothering us,
sad,angry,eppy n .......
remember the time we go home together?
u did gave me something remember?
i'll never ever throw it away.i promise to u!
remember the time all the student of SMKDE went to
the concert during our annyversary?
we were eating cake that i made for two of us..aiyoo!u eat like a baby!
actually F.Y.I. that time i was sad coz u want to go home instead
celebrate it with me..
u always remind me to always beliving u,
yes!i was!but since u told me about that gurl i am very disappointed in u,
since that day i doubt at u,
kepercayaan terhadap mu makin lame makin pudar because u always
lie to me..y u need to do that to me dear?
if u didnt lie to me we might still being a happy couple i think..
altough soooo many things happens,
ku ttp bersabar coz i belive u'll know someday
betapa peritnya ku perlu tempuhi tuk membahagiakan kau
i did ask my self,
pernahkah kau terlintas di kotak fikiran mu itu yang aku akan terseksa
pabila kau menduakan ku?
didnt u ever think of me?
u told me im so wicked coz halang u kawan ngan 'die'..
hello!u r my heart my soul during that time..
kate kwn tp pe syg2 tu?hahaha just a silly kid will fall for that..
bak kata orang,laki lambat matang so i asume u r one of it..
u know y?
bcoz kebanyakan laki akan ckp doang selalu terkongkong isnt it?
tp pernah x u allz terpk dengan mendalam y us gurl do dat?
cb check balik pe puncenye?
pe penyelesaian yg terbaek?wat a stupid boy klu doang x pk cam tu
n trs nak clash..actually bkn stupid tp PEMALAS actually..
malas nak pk,mls nak selesaikan..sng citer leceh!tul x?
do guys understand gurl??pe buktinye?
aaahhhhh!!!just forget it!all that are just a memories..
memories that i'll never ever forget..
setiap kali ku teringat sma nie ku akan tersenyum
to be honest i always smile far in my heart when i see ur smile nowadays..
kerana ku tau ko bahagia,
ku selalu ingatkan dikau disaat kau bahagia ku juga akan merasainya..
anggaplah ini juga satu pengorbanan ikhlas dari ku..
maafkan diriku kerana menghalang kebahagiaan mu selama ini,
x lama lagi kau akan berada lebih jauh dari ku dan itu akan membuatkan
ku berase lebih mudah tuk kau bahagie selalu..
goodbye my memories
take care
ilysdm